Presented by LEARN, and sponsored by the UNCG University Libraries:
HB2: Bad Policy, Fack News & Real Impact
All students at UNCG (graduate and undergraduate), staff and faculty are invited to participate in this dialogue.
Dialogue 1 - Bad Policy: How and why did it happen?
- Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018, 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Parlor, Mary Foust Residence Hall (Pizza provided)
- Facilitators: Jennifer Feather, Stacey Krim (from SCUA in Jackson Library), and Payton McGarry
Dialogue 2 - Fake News, Real Impact: How did the news characterize LGBTQ+ people, and what was the impact?
- Friday, March 16, 2018, 12:00pm - 2:00pm (Lunch provided)
- Office of Intercultural Engagement, EUC
- Facilitators: Carla Fullwood and Elliott Kimball
Symposium - HB2: History, legacy, and impact
- Friday, April 13, 2018, 9:00am - 12:30pm (breakfast served at 9am, program starts at 9:15am)
- Cone Ballroom C, EUC
- Speakers: TBD
For More Information:
Visit the website: https://sites.google.com/uncg.edu/ashby-dialogue-1/home
Contact LEARN Facilitator Dialogue 1: Stacey Krim (from SCUA in Jackson
Contact Jay Poole, LEARN Pedagogy Committee, email@example.com